Hello and welcome!
These forums are a place for fusion researchers, fusion supporters and the fusion curious to relate. We hope this contributes to a thriving fusion community and accelerated development of fusion technology. More about us, our mission, strategy and origins.
Start the Ball Rollling!
As you see we are just getting up and running. Take the initiative to kick things off by registering and posting something. Remember, the conversation is the relationship. Speak up, either here, or better yet with that specific person you need to talk to that would make a difference. Pick up the phone. Call them. Have the conversation.
Let us know how it goes!
Strengthen the Network:
* Sign up for the FEL newsletter
* Follow us on Twitter
* Befriend us on Facebook
* Tell your friends, family, colleagues and coalitions about us.
* Share your fusion news and information with us so that we can re-broadcast. You are the source! Everything we have we get from members of the fusion community and fusion supporters.
* Share your feedback on how to make these forums more useful.
* Donate to keep the initiative going.
Enjoy the forums!